- Case study: the American Carrier against the national Qvarta. Can Russian developers write their own software for devices of foreign companies?
- Case study: can software be used to restrict the owner’s rights to use an IoT device?
- Case study: how and why do IoT devices gather your data and what should be done to restrict data collection?
- How does the GDPR affect the IoT in Russia?
- Definition of the legal foundation for personal data processing and problems of Data protection impact assessment (DPIA) in the IoT field.
- Problems of joint compliance with the GDPR and 152-FZ in the IoT processes.
- Ways to measure the ROI of IoT project deployments.
- Why different IoT projects utilize different IoT networks.
- IoT networks use cases: technical aspects.
- Advantages of cloud technologies in aviation for passengers.
- Advantages of cloud technologies in aviation for airports.
- Changes in aviation with cloud technologies.
Will things spy on us?
- A city that spies on citizens, things that record its owners – is it an anti-utopia or reality?
- Our privacy rights in exchange for technologies, isn’t the price too high?
- Internet of Things: is it the Internet or the brains of organizations that take advantage of it?
- What does the ecosystem of a smart city based on a street lighting network embrace.
- The role of LoRaWAN and NB-IoT protocols in the city infrastructure.
- How to use big data to improve living standards.
- Pros and cons of conversational interfaces.
- Peculiarities of voice interface development.
- Tools for prototyping and development.
- Case studies of conversational interfaces.
- Internet of Things (IoT) is a new paradigm of the physical world.
- DLT concept (blockchain) as a DNA for the IoT.
- Blockchain: new business and economic models in IoT solutions.
- Case study dedicated to Prometheus and REMME projects.
- Technical implementation of projects on different platforms.
- Importance and relevance of different algorithms and libraries available in the market.
- Case studies: from recommendation systems to deep neural networks.
Gleb Pyzhov is a vice president of the association that unites participants of the Internet of Things market. The IOTAS is a non-profit organization aimed to develop the IoT field in Russia. That is an independent platform, where participants can interact with each other to build a stable IoT infrastructure.
The expert also holds a position of the director of the Internet Support Foundation. He participated in the organization of one of the first data centers in Russia called Zenon N.S.P. Besides, Gleb worked with Intel Corporation to implement network technologies in the Russian market.
IoT in the housing and utilities sector:
- Will it be compulsory to install smart metering devices?
- How can smart devices efficiently transmit data?
- What is the difference between Strij and LoRa systems?
- Where is Strij used and how much does it save?
- Examples of Strij solutions for industrial IoT, agriculture, and security.