- 30 industry experts;
- foreign experts and thought leaders;
- only the relevant content!
- 20 unique companies;
- startups and pilot projects;
- software and hardware products.
- more than 30 IoT projects;
- 20 investors from all over the world;
- International Startups battle.
- 2 unique workshops;
- IoT education leaders;
- useful skills and lifehacks;
The Internet of Things is rapidly gaining popularity in the world of modern technology and the most high-profile novelties of the year. The debate on how to make it work as efficiently as possible constantly takes place in the professional circles. Experts predict that in the near future the Internet will produce a comprehensive huge amount of data, and thus open boundless possibilities for various spheres of activity.
The third in a row exhibition and conference "Internet of Things" will take place in Moscow on 29 September 2016. It is without exaggeration one more important event in the field of the Internet of Everything. The event will bring together a huge number of well-known experts and players of the IoT industry, who are interested in the development of this market.
Working hours: 10:00-18:00
Location: World Trade Center (Krasnopresnenskaya nab., 12)