Thirdpin will present hardware developments in the exhibition area of Internet of Things Forum
One of the leading manufacturers of electronics Thirdpin will present its developments in the exhibition area of the fifth international Internet of Things Forum.
The developer specializes in software, hardware, and embedded electronics. Since 2011, the company has realized 100 projects for different industries, from radio positioning to retail.
The range of Thirdpin competences includes:
- development of digital devices based on FPGA (Altera and Xilinx);
- development of embedded and applied software;
- development of hardware and program simulators and electrical circuits;
- routing of printed circuits;
- development of microwave devices, reverse engineering.
The company helps customers to draft technical requirements, installs electronics at manufacturing facilities, tests the operation of products on site, and provides technical support.
If you want to learn more about the services of Thirdpin and talk to its developers, register to Internet of Things Forum that will take place in Moscow on September 25, 2018.