How machine learning will make e-commerce smarter: case studies from Aleksandr Serbul at IoT Conference Moscow
Modern services often fail to process big data volumes resulting in failures that lead to the loss of customers, reputation, and money.
Optimization of depositaries using machine learning is one of the solutions. Aleksandr Serbul will highlight the issue in his report “Applicable machine learning in e-commerce – scenarios and architectures of pilot and functional projects” at IoT Conference.
The speaker will tell about his personal experience of launching projects based on machine learning, namely:
- clustering of Bitrix24 users and more than 20,000 trademark catalogues;
- building of a collaborative recommendation system for e-commerce;
- development of a classifier of enquiries to Bitrix24 technical support based on a neural network;
- chatbots based on a neural network and many other things.
The speaker has been carrying out research in the field of machine learning for more than 10 years and frequently speaks at international IoT conferences. Since 2011, he has been a Head of Integration and Implementation Quality Control Department at 1C-Bitrix. He has worked as an advisor at the Presidential Administration, Southern Federal District, and established an official portal for the Yugo-Zapadny Bank of Sberbank.
Currently, Aleksandr helps to use cloud services efficiently by developing architecture of high-load and fail-safe systems. The range of his interests includes AI, Big Data, and Deep learning.
The presentation will interest:
- developers that use neural networks and AI;
- business owners willing to automate their services;
- managers that want to optimize operations by implementing chatbots;
- beginners that want to gain understanding of Smart data.
IoT Conference will take place on September 25, 2018. Join our community!